The Atta Terrace Club Towers(Onna-son)
$615
$235
$372
$245
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

1. Very old hotel with musty smell in my room
2. Poor view from my room
3. Very nice venue for the breakfast - on the top floor, good varieties for the breakfast & food was good
4. Reasonable price - especially for breakfast, cost only 1000 YEN per meal
5. Actually room was clean but it looks like not clean because all furnitures looks very old

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlene Y
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We booked one room with 5 persons with Buffet breakfast for 2 nights. The room is combined with western and Japanese style (i.e. 2 single beds + 3 Tatami). There is a balcony but no outdoor patio set, but you can take a seaview in the room. The room is spacious and the breakfast has limited variety of choice but good (with Japanese and western style). The restaurant is located at 15/F so that you can have a seaview breakfast every morning. You may walk down to the street (about 3 mins), there are some restaurants and a 24-hour convenience store. Parking is free for hotel guests. There is an indoor swimming pool but no that clean, we complained to the front desk that there are few cigarette butts floating in swimming pool. The wife connection in the room is poor. The price for this hotel is relatively cheap compared with other seaview hotels in Onna.

Room Tip: To ask for a higher level of room
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my wife and our 3 years old in Dec 2016.
Good things: The room is big, nice breakfast and free parking.
Things you need to aware: Please use the outdoor parking area if you come with a MPV or 7 seaters. Their indoor parking only fit for small car.

Room Tip: Room at higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank spider999
金秀商事リゾート事業本部, 営業ディレクター at Kanehide Onna Marine View Palace, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Thank you for your review post.
Thank you for complimenting my room and breakfast.
Our staff is very happy.
We will do our best to satisfy our customers.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

onna marineview palace

Reviewed October 2, 2015

This hotel is north of Naha, so it takes about one hour by airport bus to get here. The rooms have Western beds and a traditional tatami area for relaxing. The balcony view of the ocean is spectacular.

I booked this hotel because all of the beach resorts had no rooms available. I was happy with the room and the service.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank BigIsleFoodie
Reviewed July 24, 2015

I booked this hotel before it is close to the location for diving the next day. I am so happy that I booked this hotel because the hotel is a big one and may be the room is not the very beautifully decorated one, but it is very spacious with everything u need and u feel comfortable inside the room. There is a small kitchen if u need to cook something in your room. The room rate is totally a bargin.

The reception staff are very nice and helpful even i cannot speak japanese.

There is a big balcony in my room and we enjoyed very much the beautiful night view. Besides, the breakfast is lovely with lots of choice and the view is also excellent.

Wifi is good!

I would be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple