See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We booked one room with 5 persons with Buffet breakfast for 2 nights. The room is combined with western and Japanese style (i.e. 2 single beds + 3 Tatami). There is a balcony but no outdoor patio set, but you can take a seaview in the room. The room is spacious and the breakfast has limited variety of choice but good (with Japanese and western style). The restaurant is located at 15/F so that you can have a seaview breakfast every morning. You may walk down to the street (about 3 mins), there are some restaurants and a 24-hour convenience store. Parking is free for hotel guests. There is an indoor swimming pool but no that clean, we complained to the front desk that there are few cigarette butts floating in swimming pool. The wife connection in the room is poor. The price for this hotel is relatively cheap compared with other seaview hotels in Onna.

Room Tip: To ask for a higher level of room
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my wife and our 3 years old in Dec 2016.
Good things: The room is big, nice breakfast and free parking.
Things you need to aware: Please use the outdoor parking area if you come with a MPV or 7 seaters. Their indoor parking only fit for small car.

Room Tip: Room at higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank spider999
金秀商事リゾート事業本部, 営業ディレクター at Kanehide Onna Marine View Palace, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Thank you for your review post.
Thank you for complimenting my room and breakfast.
Our staff is very happy.
We will do our best to satisfy our customers.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

onna marineview palace

Reviewed October 2, 2015

This hotel is north of Naha, so it takes about one hour by airport bus to get here. The rooms have Western beds and a traditional tatami area for relaxing. The balcony view of the ocean is spectacular.

I booked this hotel because all of the beach resorts had no rooms available. I was happy with the room and the service.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank BigIsleFoodie
Reviewed July 24, 2015

I booked this hotel before it is close to the location for diving the next day. I am so happy that I booked this hotel because the hotel is a big one and may be the room is not the very beautifully decorated one, but it is very spacious with everything u need and u feel comfortable inside the room. There is a small kitchen if u need to cook something in your room. The room rate is totally a bargin.

The reception staff are very nice and helpful even i cannot speak japanese.

There is a big balcony in my room and we enjoyed very much the beautiful night view. Besides, the breakfast is lovely with lots of choice and the view is also excellent.

Wifi is good!

I would be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank christine_2323
Reviewed April 21, 2015

1. Big room comparing to most japanese hotels.
the tatami area is soooooooooooo great for kids.

2.Don't expect too much about view.
it says marine view, but actually the view are mostly blocked by far more expensive hotels those just on the beach. You can see good view, but only for top level restaurant. And it's Faaaaaaaar.

3.A little bit feeling of old decoration.
I can tell it could be a good and lux hotel in decades ago, but it's old now. So don't expect how luxury or fine decoration inside the hotel. But considering the under 150 us dollars price level, it's acceptable. (You can find many many many 400 dollars hotels around.)

3.Excellent breakfast.
we take breakfast in the top floor, the view is nice. And They are really paying so much on preparing dinings, they put many local okinawan material into breakfast, combining western and japanese style 4 star big hotel level breakfast. And you can find some different choice between continous days, so you would not feel eating always same things when you got multiple stays. It's good.

4. far from beach.
don't imagine walk to your room with your swimsuit with sands.

5. good parking areas.
Small but enough quatity.

6. they have many things but looking old.
Such as swimmning pool, yes they have but old and small(but very nice with enough life guards even no one is swimming).They have a shop but small. They have sofa in the lobby but looking old. They have two elevators but seems established decades ago. If you don't care, well it's good news to have good price. Well I don't care, because the room is spacious and clean, although it's .

Overall I think if you are a budget traveller, you have to choose this hotel, because the Onna is a area full of big hotels with too expensive prices. This one is in reasonable price, and still being in the heart area of the Onna. Onna don't have much to see, but it's a great location if you drive to the coast line of middle okinawa. So if you are same as me, need to find a great value hotel in this area, believe I searched a lot , this is the only choice.

For the dinner, the hotel provide but it's expensive. If you stay here, you can walk to the main street, there are some Eating-Wine-House there, they are excellent and cheaper.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family