“Great Place to Take the Family” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Motobu-cho
Okinawa, Japan
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 292 helpful votes
“Great Place to Take the Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Just passing through on a camera trek, I only visited for about an hour. But, what I saw has me planning to go back and spend a day. They have a Dolphin Program which (for a small fee) enables guests to spend some time learning about these amazing animals. You can feed them, pet them and even go for a swim with them. For those who don't speak Japanese, arrangements may be required, ahead of time to have English speaking staff, on hand. Before taking photos, I obtained permission from the trainers. They were friendly and polite and convinced me, I'll have to return, someday and, jump in the water with the dolphins. This is one attraction, I highly recommend to all my friends with children.

Visited September 2013