“Yum yum!”
Review of Shichirohei Coffee

Shichirohei Coffee
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here after a walk around the village for a pre-dinner drink and ended up having a few of their “tapas” well little breads with amazingly delicious toppings. We saw someone having the risotto so came back the next day to try it - definitely worth going just for this! Mushrooms galore and so much flavour.
Wish it was open tonight so we could go back and try more!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I ate here basically every morning during my time in Nozawaonsen. The coffee was AMAZING... and the food was also pretty good. I loved the rustic wooden vibe of the place, felt very homey.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I was recommended to eat here by a local. My friends and I had dinner. The restaurant is lovely inside and the service was great. We all loved our meals - entree, main and dessert. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We came here for coffee in the morning and dinner at night. The food was absolutely amazing, Japanese-French fusion.

The aesthetic is a little weird and underwhelming for a restaurant (it looks more like a coffee shop) but the food in the evening (and whiskey selection) makes up for it.

A must.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic, the food is utterly delicious. We had breakfast, with excellent Melbourne quality coffee and great bacon and eggs. Then went back for dinner & whiskey. The food was truly great, a fusion of French and Japanese that brought out there best of both cuisines. We ordered most things on the menu because everything that came out was just so good. Special mentions for the yellow tail with yuzu; the roast beef; & the duck on toast. The staff are also lovely, and speak really good English. We will definitely be back!!