“ラム美味しかった”

Banri
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

初めて1人で来たけど、今時期空いてて良かったです。地元の人年配のはジンギスカンが好きらしいが、ラムとても美味しかったです。

My first time to come here. Ram BBQi is very delicious (^ ^) cost performance is also good. I could enjoy by myself.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly service and food came out at reasonable time would recommend highly around Nozawa especially if your looking for yakiniku bbq around table. We loved the mixed vegetables , beef and lamb but lamb shanks were tough. Must book I think they have 2 seatings we had booked the 6pm -7.30 and yes clothes do end up smelling but you expect it with yakiniku here.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Suggest you book for this one, I saw countless groups being turned away. This is a cute little Japanese bbq place, very casual but delicious.

The mutton was our favourite.

The gyoza is also fabulous.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Place absolutely packed and people squashed in to get as many customers in as possible. Portion sizes were small. Shoes everywhere, smoke and fumes from the cooking everywhere- cleanliness suspect. After dinner my clothes stank from the smoke- needed another shower and my clothes stank for days afterwards.

I would avoid.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Vistited with fussy kids who loved the cook at your table bbq meat especially the beef. Adults all loved the gyoza and ghengis khan lamb. Good service and value too.