All reviews private room her husband rice breakfast and dinner home cooked the owner stayed longer log cabin via email hosts hammocks meals farms furano field dormitory hokkaido
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my wife and a friend for 4 nights. We really liked this lovely place and the meals there. Yumi is very kind and the room was very nice. Easy to get to Furano by car, we strongly recommend !

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Wonderful view, amazing unique hand-built building, fabulous meals and lovely hosts. As the womens dorm was busy we were given a beautiful chalet style private room for the dorm price. They were closed Sunday but we liked it so much we came back Monday. Meals were included in the low price and lovingly prepared with local and home grown produce. Lots to see and do in the area and convenient to the station.
And our hosts helped us plan our further travel, after tourist information were not able to help us.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Very warm hostel with cosy environment. Need to walk a bit from Nakafurano train station but i was all alright. Superb organic & healthy dinner as well as for breakfast. Will definitely recommend this...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2016

The owner's website mentions that we'll be eating foods from his fields. Wow! was dinner ever wonderful! We had three hot dishes: miso soup, eggplant and onions with chicken, and zucchini in a red sauce with cheese, and rice, of course. There were a whole bunch of cold dishes: green salad, snow peas, regular peas in pods, two or three green vegetables whose names I don't know, cherry tomatoes . . . I know I've skipped some. Tons of food. I wanted to take more, but I was just too full.

Breakfast was quite normal for an Asian meal: salad, bread, egg, fruit. But attractively served and plenty.

I was given a room on ground level. It connected with an upstairs room via a ladder. My room had a sink, a window that opened, a fan, and excellent WiFi reception. The shower was spacious and had plenty of hot water.

The only disadvantage is location. You can't walk there from Furano. It's in Nakafurano, and the bus ride is 12 minutes. The JR train also stops there.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2016

This is a small and cosy guesthouse. There were 4 of us and we had a room to ourselves. The hostel offer loft room which is spacious and comfortable for 4 of us. It has the basic necessary amenities required and a good view of Naka-Furano area. The hostel provide simple breakfast and dinner which is very well-appreciated as there are not many food options in the area. Location wise, it is within 10 mins drive to Tomita Farm for people interested in visiting Lavender fields.
The hostel definitely exceed our expectations and will definitely recommend it to any travelers visiting Furano to stay here!

Date of stay: July 2016