All reviews spring baths onsen nature dinner furano
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This hotel has serious security issue: in the 2nd day of our stay, there was a local man who tried to break into our rooms 4 times in the afternoon and in the evening while we were in the room. We brought this man to the front desk and told the staff there. Then the staffs told me to stay at there for almost 10 minutes without any apology or explanation, and they even greeted that guy away! The next morning when we checked out, the manager at the front desk still gave us no apology or explanation. The only thing she did was to ask us to pay the bill. I don't speak Japanese, so maybe that guy lost his way (but for 4 times in two different time slot...). But no matter what reason he might have, the hotel did nothing to ensure other guests having a safe environment to stay. So I would recommend no staying at this hotel if you care about your own safety.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ryantheleo
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great, room was big size with toilet, the bath room and hot spring was big and clean. The morning breakfast was excellent (japanese style). And the staffs was very helpful and nice. Very acceptable price! Just around 20min by car to Furano Ski Area.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Stayed in Jan. We arrived via train at Nakafurano station, there is literary no taxi around, even at midday, was lucky enough to ask a local lady to assist us call for 1. Think it's not high season as most attractions (farm and nature parks) ARE covered in thick snow, the hypermarket next door is the only place we can "visit" on foot, plenty of groceries, winter clothing and food.
Check in is only allowed at 3pm sharp, there is 1pc at the lobby for guest usage. Receptionist speaks minimal English, so be patient.

We had the Japanese style non smoking on 2nd floor-Room is very spacious, overlooking the breathtaking mountain view. Breakfast and dinner are served from fresh produce, nutritious and services are professional& meticulous, as in elsewhere around Japan

The hot spa has 8-10 varieties, totally a bliss, most relaxing part of our stay. We went at 9am, practically has the whole place to ourselves

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank THAM38
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel on the first night in Hokkaido and felt that its one of the best among the more expensive hotels I stayed for the rest of my trip. The hotel is abit out of the way, its located in a quiet area. Staffs in this hotel are very friendly, the hotel felt homely. Its a very 'local' hotel as I see very few tourist. I stayed in the Japanese room and it was clean and comfy. The public bath is not crowded and everything very neat and orderly. We had Japanese style dinner in this hotel. Though the restaurant looks a bit dated, the food serve was quite good and artistic.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Fionazy
Reviewed January 26, 2016

As part of our Hokkaido trip we (group of three) stayed in this for 1 night. I was very impressed by its lounge. The staff were very courteous and since one of my friends is a Japanese we did not have any problem talking to them. We had a Japanese room and it was spacious enough for 4 people. We received dried lavenders and melons as welcome gifts. During dinner we were seated near the window and we had an awesome view of a small garden illumination. The Japanese food during dinner and breakfast was fair enough though I wasn't able to consume everything. It was also a good thing that our Japanese friend was able to explain us the food that were being served since the menu wasn't written in romaji/english.

The hotel also have a public outdoor and indoor onsen/hot spring. I went there early in the morning because I do not like other people seeing me naked. There were various mini pools with corresponding temperatures. The onsen experience was very relaxing. I only stayed at the outdoor onsen for a few minutes because I find it dirty.

After checking out we walked a few meters to Popura Farm as it was just located beside the hotel.

Room tip: Go to the hotel's public onsen/hot spring early in the morning.
Date of stay: September 2015