“Lovely little find”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food very nice and a great location. Love Emerald beach! Good service and the Honey and Pistachio Nougatine with fresh figs is the best dessert ive had in a VERY long time!!!!!!! :D

2  Thank Bugjammed

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I attended this place with three friends on a birthday lunch.

Yep it has a great view, however the menu is limited, and being next to the ocean has limited seafood dishes,to which you would expect.
They sell themselves as a ultimate food experience, but yawn, they are not.
Go and have coffee and cake enjoy the view, but the meals here are not the quality that they advertise. I have read SMH and other articles praising this place, but they I believe this place is over rated.
My friends had the same opinion with only one thoroughly enjoying the experience (she didn't have to pay.)
Nice place to visit if you think you are someone, but if it is the food you are going for go elsewhere.

1  Thank Bomshanka
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Enjoyable coffee, but food took too long. After waiting more than an hour for two breakfasts to arrive, with no explanation or warning, we left without eating. After years to enjoying and recommending Saltwater I will definitely not be rushing back after this experience.

If you go, even with a great view and position, be warned you may be waiting a while!

1  Thank MrJimski
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great food, good service, great location, one of the few places in Coffs Harbour that you can get a view whilst having a great meal. Meals are well priced, they do take aways, coffee, formal or intimate dining..a great place that locals should visit more often

3  Thank Kades51
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've visited several times from Brisbane with my wife and family, this place is wonderful. I read 60Sox disappointing review and can only say that we must have been to different restaurants with the same name. I found the atmosphere, the view, the food, the staff and the value all outstanding and I'll definitely be making another visit there even though we will only be here in Coffs Harbour for 4 days this time around. There is also a beautiful walk around the local headland just a few minutes away which is worthwhile if you have 20-30 minutes and want to stretch your legs.
I can't believe I was lucky enough to find this magic place, just a few minutes off the beaten track- what a treasure.

1  Thank Joe4030