“Waste of a Sunday morning!”
Review of Saltwater Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Saltwater Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Enjoyable coffee, but food took too long. After waiting more than an hour for two breakfasts to arrive, with no explanation or warning, we left without eating. After years to enjoying and recommending Saltwater I will definitely not be rushing back after this experience.

If you go, even with a great view and position, be warned you may be waiting a while!

1  Thank MrJimski

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great food, good service, great location, one of the few places in Coffs Harbour that you can get a view whilst having a great meal. Meals are well priced, they do take aways, coffee, formal or intimate dining..a great place that locals should visit more often

3  Thank Kades51
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've visited several times from Brisbane with my wife and family, this place is wonderful. I read 60Sox disappointing review and can only say that we must have been to different restaurants with the same name. I found the atmosphere, the view, the food, the staff and the value all outstanding and I'll definitely be making another visit there even though we will only be here in Coffs Harbour for 4 days this time around. There is also a beautiful walk around the local headland just a few minutes away which is worthwhile if you have 20-30 minutes and want to stretch your legs.
I can't believe I was lucky enough to find this magic place, just a few minutes off the beaten track- what a treasure.

1  Thank Joe4030
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Food was outstanding, service was great and the fact that you can take your own bootle of wine makes it very appealing. Just great all around ... Love living 'round the corner!

2  Thank Dirk C
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great view over one of the Cape Solitary Islands. You sit at your table and watch the weather change out at sea. The menu is creative and delicious. We eat here every time we are in the area.

2  Thank SusanM63