“5 Stars!”

Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Moyer Road and Victoria Avenue
Description: As one of Niagara's first winery restaurants and a forerunner of Niagara's flourishing wine and culinary scene, we offer cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors prepared by an internationally trained team of chefs led by Executive Chef Justin Downes. Guests dine indoors in the renovated 1845 farmhouse or outdoors under the new shade sails. Wherever you are seated, you will take in the views of rolling vineyards, the forests of the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario and Toronto in the distance. The Restaurant is open for Lunch and Dinner.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This place is wonderful. The food is superb. Best place we've eaten in the Niagara region. The service is great, the view is beautiful. Their Rose is super. They are doing it right.

There are newer reviews for Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have eaten here twice in the last month, and both times were exceptional.
The wine is good and inexpensive, the food is amazing, tried the braised ribs tortellini (heavenly), the venison (fantastic) as well as the duck (puts to shame the best Peking duck). The Arctic char was good but bland, the tuna superb. Setting is amazing, both inside and on the patio and the service is Ok (one of the best waiter we ever had, but an assistant pouring the oil and vinegar who did not seem to care)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Despite it being a tard too expensive and very small portion sizes I had been a great patron of Vineland Estates. But this weekend they lost a loyal customer for life. My wife and I regularly take visitors to Vineland estate for the restaurant and the overall feel of this beautiful winery. Also we either buy the wine from their wine shop to bring back home or occasionally taste it to try the right one with the food. We had till date never been charged for wine tasting, especially when we are eating at the restaurant (we easily spend a few hundred bucks each visit at the restaurant). This weekend, not only did the manager at the wine shop not believe us that there is a precedent such in the past but dismissed all our reasoning. So much for Canadian hospitality. Personally, it was very embarrassing in front of our friends and we were so disillusioned that we cancelled our lunch reservation then and their. for getting 5-10 bucks for tasting they lost 500 bucks worth of what we could have spent in the restaurant.. isn't this penny wise and pound foolish. I have vowed to never recommend Vineland estate to anyone.

I should also mention that we had gone t o Trius Winery for lunch after this bad experience at Vineland estate and not only did Trius accommodate us but because of some mixup at the front desk they offered us free champagne. Way to go Trius!

2  Thank Ranjit_Singh
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I went to Vineland on our first date.

Since then we have tried to make it our 'yearly escape' from the children. Sadly we haven't been able to dine here for some time. So when the opportunity came up, we had to jump at the chance.

Vineland Estates makes it difficult to order, as we know that all of the food is outstanding. Some may argue that the food portions aren't large, but they certainly aren't small either. But the taste is simply amazing.

Some may complain about the cost, but I'm sorry...this is NOT This is not a chain restaurant. You will not find "mass produced" meals here. What you WILL find is high quality, well thought out food. I do not mind paying a little more for quality.

In my books Vineland Estates places very highly among the best meals I have ever had.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food and the experience was definitely not worth the $220 price tag for 2 people. The portions were very, very small and I cannot honestly say that there was one thing in 3 courses that I really liked. Way too much emphasis on fancy and unusual ingredients and presentation and not enough on taste. The view from the deck is lovely but the deck itself desperately needs to be painted and the furniture on the patio is cheap stuff that looks like it came from Walmart. The service was okay but for the that price tag I expect more than okay. Will definitely not go back and don't waste your money. There are lots of great restaurants with much lower price tags and much better food.

2  Thank Deby S