“Good Food but too Pricy”
Review of StoneHill Grille & Taps - CLOSED

StoneHill Grille & Taps
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch, nice looking restaurant. Had the eggplant sandwich and the grilled cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries. The food was really good, but not worth the cost, $14 for an eggplant sandwich is a little much, I mean it's just a sandwich! Sweet potato fries were very delicious. Our waiter was very nice and helpful. We brought our 7mth old son with us, when I went to change him found out there was no change table in the washroom, makes things a little difficult. Might return to try their dinner menu.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food is mediocre; servers try but clearly a poorly managed business.A beautiful setting but management is either very new or struggling big times.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I saw StoneHill Grille & Taps on our way to a RV campground and decided to return to it for dinner. Wife and I love supporting the local business. The place is nicely deco and the server/service was very good. We waited about 10-15 minutes for our orders - “Seafood Tagliatelle” and “Pulled Pork”. Both dishes perfectly made with nice presentation. I personally liked the taste of the Pulled Pork.

While waiting for our food, I saw kitchen staffs (could be the chef) hand picked some greens or herbs from their mini garden for the dishes, I thought that was cool.

This place is slightly south of QEW off Exit 57 Victoria Ave. We will return when heading out to Niagara Falls next time.

1  Thank Gilbert K
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We love this location and the nice decor and patio. The service was great the food OK. We had the burger which tasted more like meatloaf with a lot of fillers and different spices and maybe not in this greatest of ways. We will definitely go back and try something else, they definitely seemed nice enough and with another try.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The prices were reasonable and the food was delicious. We went here on a Saturday night and it was empty. We were served quickly, and our waitress was great.

1  Thank Daria T