“Great restaurant with an amazing view!”

Sportivo Pizzeria & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in West Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wood Oven Pizza
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My partner and I absolutely love this place. The service is always great with friendly and happy staff who ensure you are always being looked after.

The food is also amazing! Best risotto I have ever had!! Their pizza and calzones are full of flavour and have perfect bases that are not too thin and not too thick.

To top it all off the view over the lake is beautiful especially at sunset. We will definitely keep coming back here.

2  Thank Kristen B
There are newer reviews for Sportivo Pizzeria & Cafe

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

im italian, so i can bloody say it: this place is great! Been here yesterday and today. Risotto with asparagus and prawns the first time, pizza margherita the second time. I ve spent lots of months in Australia and this is the only place where i had real italian food. Pizza was finally with real mozzarella!
Furthermore the view is terrific! And the waitress very very kind!!

1  Thank Marina S
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My girlfriend was in town for a few days and we decided to go somewhere we had never been before. After shopping at the nearby shopping centre we ended up at Sportivo (mainly because of the Entertainment Booklet I have).
We sat down at 1:30pm but didn't get out of there until nearly 2:45pm and there was no more than 15 other people in the restaurant.
We ordered the arancini balls, entre size salt & pepper squid and the turkey/bacon/cheese sandwich (all to come together). We also ordered 2 soft drinks and a glass of wine.
We waited about 15 mins before we asked a waiter for our drinks. She was very apologetic.
When we finally got our meals - we received the first 2 but not the last one - the guy told us it was going to be about 3 mins. We nearly had the first 2 finished before the sandwich arrived (about 10 mins).
The arancini balls were dry - but with the tomato based sauce and the wilted spinach, it gave them moisture - would have been really nice with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
The salt and pepper squid and salad was delightful.
The sandwich was quite nice (even the chips were good).

Would I go back? Yes if I was in the area.

1  Thank AUtoUSAtoAU
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We liked the mains - barramundi and warm chicken salad - but my chips never arrived, the wedges were raw in the middle, the desserts were surprisingly bland and the coffee was tasteless. Disappointing.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The view is an added bonus to the great food and service you get at Sportivo Cafe, Always welcoming to my family and little kids and my husband just loves the wood oven pizzas.
have had many family functions here and we are always well looked after and very happy.

2  Thank tina S