“A very good B&B”

and 1 more site!
Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera
Ranked #1 of 20 Esteli B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Located at the northern end of town, in an upscale development. Be careful that you might need taxis to go into town. The host is extremely kind, smiling, helpful and knowledgeable. The room was spick and span, decorated with taste, all in pastel yellow. The shower was hot! And she speaks the admirable Dutch English. Thanks Esther.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The bed and breakfast "Villa Riviera" is a nice and warm place to stay in Esteli. It is close to the city, and you can easily walk, but you may also rent a bike if you want to get around a bit faster. The rooms are clean and you immediately feel like home there. But what is the most special about this place is the owner, Esther. Esther makes you feel comfortable and welcome with a big smile. She really takes good care of her guests with her hospitality, and she makes her guests feel special. The house is beautiful, and Esther makes you homemade breakfast to have on the porch, whilst talking about life. :) I had a really nice time there. And if I am going back to Esteli, I will definitely go back to "Villa Riviera".

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This B&B is awesome! We felt like we were in our own home. The bed was very comfy and there were several patios to hang out on and just relax. After travelling 11 hours on a bus we arrived and were greated by Esther. She made us feel at home and had great recommendations for everthing. It is in a VERY nice neighborhood on the edge of town, and is just a taxi ride from the gas station on the edge of town or from the city center. The price is a steal and is worth EVERY penny. I booked the room through email and Esther got right back to me. There is wi-fi, breakfast, laundry service (for a small fee) and she makes a great latte! Please give this place a chance. It is secure, cheap and comfortable. I can't say enough great things about this B&B!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We moved to Esther's B&B after spending a few days in one of the grimy hostels in town and we were very glad we did. The house is modern and comfortable and it's on a posh estate just South of town with great views of the surrounding hills. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfasts legendary.

Esther is genuine, interesting, very easy to get on with and wants to ensure you have a great time. As other reviewers have said, we left feeling we'd made a good friend. Thanks Esther, with love from the cyclists Dave, Dave, Crystal and Kate x

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank wdave40
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Esther's house must have been one of our favourite places to stay during our trip so far.
With amazing clean rooms, REAL comfy beds, a really nice outside area to relax, super-fast internet and only a short walk away from town, this is by far the best option to stay in Esteli for a few nights. Breakfast of fruit, granola and fresh homemade yoghurt (delicious!) is included. Opt for Esther's famous Latte, it's really good!! You can also use the kitchen.

Wout and Lucy
- yesmads.com

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Situated a little bit out of town (you will need a car or a taxi to access) in a nice area. Esther welcome you with warthm, cooks a really delicious breakfast and will give you all the infos you need for going around town.

Try the cigar tour, even if you don't smoke, that was really a high point for us in Nicaragua. Very authentic, not rushed around, and private tour for only 5$ per person, awesome !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francois M
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic place to stay. A little out of town but very easy & cheap with taxis or Esther's offer of lifts
Room was clean, comfortable bed, hot shower, storage
Kitchen & facilities in kitchen excellent. We felt the need to take advantage & cook both nights we stayed.
Nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: April 2013