“Calm, homely and welcoming”

and 1 more site!
Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera
Ranked #1 of 20 Esteli B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Situated a little bit out of town (you will need a car or a taxi to access) in a nice area. Esther welcome you with warthm, cooks a really delicious breakfast and will give you all the infos you need for going around town.

Try the cigar tour, even if you don't smoke, that was really a high point for us in Nicaragua. Very authentic, not rushed around, and private tour for only 5$ per person, awesome !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francois M

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic place to stay. A little out of town but very easy & cheap with taxis or Esther's offer of lifts
Room was clean, comfortable bed, hot shower, storage
Kitchen & facilities in kitchen excellent. We felt the need to take advantage & cook both nights we stayed.
Nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank missykap
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Bob and I spent three very relaxing and congenial days with Esther at her lovely Villa Riviera. She is a terrific host who made us feel very much at home. We slept well in the comfortable bed and spent the hot days relaxing in the shade of the terrace. It was great to be able to use the well equipped kitchen after being on the road for months. Great, healthy breakfast too with lots of fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt.
The best part though was Esther herself. She is so friendly and welcoming, it was like visiting an old friend.

2  Thank KathleenG876
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My fiance and I stayed at Ester's at the end of March before driving to Guatemala. She greeted us in the driveway and we proceded to have a lovely conversation on her newly renovated side porch. The rooms were comfortable and cool with the best mattress we had slept on in weeks. Ester also helped recommend restaurants and seemed to know a lot about the local culture. Her breakfast was also FANTASTIC (yogurt, te, coffee, granola, toast, home made pineapple jam... YUM YUM YUM!) I could not recommend staying with her more! (Sorry, for my review below there is no swimming pool)

1  Thank Kimmie P
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It´s been said before, but I´ll repeat that arriving at Esther´s B and B feels just like arriving home. Our first arrival was after a 13 hour bus ride, and we were so delighted to be welcomed like long lost friends. We stayed two more times during our trip to Nicaragua, and now feel that Esther is a friend. The beds are comfortable, the breakfasts excellent, the outside space so nice for relaxing. Esther twice gave us a lift to the bus station and recommended places to eat. All in all I can´t imagine a better place to stay in Esteli.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The location is great. Ester's home is in a very quite residential area that is not too far from the city center. Ester's service was great. We have stayed in several homes and a hotel in Esteli. The stay at Ester's was the best one. The value far exceeds the price.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My son summed it all up when after 3 months of travelling he walked in and pointed to the home sign on the wall. It really is home from home. Esther is so friendly and welcoming. She made our stay so comfortable. My children were made to feel welcome too. Comfortable, great breakfast on the patio, would thoroughly recommend. Thanks Esther.

Room Tip: No fitness room obviously but couldn't remove green blobs!