“Totally awesome stay, it was just perfect for me”

and 1 more site!
Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera
Ranked #1 of 18 Esteli B&B and Inns
Groningen
“Totally awesome stay, it was just perfect for me”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I heard about this B&B through a Dutch woman and when I checked www.bedandbreakfastvillariviera.yolasite.com I felt immediately at home. Everything is decorated in a shabby chique style and is so much cozier than the usual bland hotels and hostels I see. I emailed the owner and she was very forthcoming. She will pick you up at the bus terminal for free, which isn´t far from her home anyway (handy). I really liked the price of the room, which is low for all the comfort you get! A nice warm shower, a great bed ( I didn´t even once miss my Auping Auronde bed), very tasty breakfast and latte! And the snacks I bought for just a few dollars were awesome. I had the meanest guacemole ever (with cheese nachos yummie). Also loved the crepes with icecream/caramel sauce. And a nice cool beer to go with that. Oh, by the way, she has a tank with purified water in the B&B which you can use for free: great!
I was happy the owner offered to show me some nice places around Esteli by car when she didn´t have any other guests. You only have to pay the petrol. Really great.
The owner is genuinly interested in her guests and tries to help you as much as she can with anything. I can recommend this B&B to anyone who likes to feel welcomed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Sas B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We absolutely loved our stay at Villa Riviera B&B. Its an excellent option with great value since the choice of accommodation in Esteli is either hostals or expensive higher end hotel.

Esther the owner is extremely warm, welcoming, and helpful and made us feel at home the moment we arrived. Esther goes above and beyond for her guests and she was truly a highlight of our trip. The B&B is located in a newly renovated home in a safe and quiet neighborhood. We really enjoyed being away from the busy city but still close enough to walk or take a bicycle into town (bicycles available at the B&B). The rooms are beautiful, cozy and really clean and fresh. The bed was very comfortable. The bathrooms have fantastic hot water showers and are spotlessly clean. We enjoyed our delicious breakfasts in the morning on the patio with homemade organic bread, yogurt, fruit, granola, eggs, and great latte's. There's a strong wifi connection and the use of a computer. Laundry service was available (a big bonus!) and the use of kitchen facilities. Its the perfect place to stay if you're visiting Esteli. We highly recommend it !

Room Tip: All the rooms are great !
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ourtrek
VillaRiviera, Owner at Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera, responded to this review, April 8, 2012
If all my future guests are like Debbie and Doug, I am truly very very lucky.
They came as guests and we parted as friends.
If ever they arrive at your doorstep, please give them a super warm welcome, because as far as guest go, they are the best!!!
Sincere, warm, outgoing, relaxed, caring and with a lot of respect for people and property.
Thank you so much for giving me a wonderful week!!

Esther
Gasselte, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 5, 2012

A beautiful place in a quiet area, with nice and cozy rooms. Heated showers and very clean bathrooms. The bed is very comfertable. Breakfast is delicious with fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt and a delicious Latte as well. There is a nice patio where you can sit till very late in the evening. Free wifi and internet and a laptop to use as part of the service.
Esther is a very friendly, kind and outgoing person. She gives a super service and is very hospitable. When i am back in Esteli this is the place where i wil stay again.

Maria

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Maria B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Esteli
Hotel Hex Esteli
#5 of 18 in Esteli
Namaste Yoga Hostal
Namaste Yoga Hostal
#1 of 20 in Esteli

Been to Bed and Breakfast Villa Riviera? Share your experiences!