“Superb steak dinner, great service, good value, GO HERE!!!!”
Review of Pullaso's Ole

Pullaso's Ole
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Esteli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Superb steak dinner, great service, good value, GO HERE!!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Ate here two consecutive nights. The steak (Short Loin) was superb! Also had a surf-n-turf brochette that was great! Some of the best food I've eaten anywhere. Surprised at this quality in Esteli.
Service extremely cordial & attentive (no English). Seated me in front of their flat screen TV so I could better watch a baseball game of the Nicaraguan league finals.
Prices are about 75% of US, & worth it. They do not add service charge to bill (voluntary tip, as it should be).
They had a heavenly passion fruit (maracuya) dessert.
GO!!!!

Visited January 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Delicious food and excellent service!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I've going to this restaurant since 2010, and the food quality is awesome. Their steak are tender and juicy. The servers are very knowledgeable about the food as well as their wine list. The manager stop by our table to make sure that we were ok and to ask about the food and service quality (which I truly appreciate). Thanks to all the servers Fredy, Francisco, German, Julio, for your great service. I don't remember the manager's name but, he is a nice person.

Yo he visitado este restaurante desde el 2010 y la calidad de su comida es super buena. Los steak son suaves y muy jugosos. Los meseros siempre hacen buenas recomendaciones y te explican como viene el plato y los tipos de steak que tienen, asi como tambien te recomiendan los vinos que tienen. Me gusta mucho este lugar por que su personal es muy atento y su encargado se asegura de pasar por la mesa, a ver si estamos bien y si nos gusto la comida. Gracias a cada uno de los meseros que me han atendido Fredy, Francisco, German, Julio. Y su encargado.

• Visited January 2013
San Jerónimo, Masaya, Nicaragua
“Most Awkward Experience Ever”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

While I really enjoyed my steak, I have to say that this was one of the most awkward dining experiences I have ever had in my entire life. Having lived in Nicaragua for over a year now, I would say that I am relatively used to the attention you get being a female here, but this was over the top.

My waited would not stop asking me for my telephone number the entire meal, and kept stating that we should go dancing when he got off his shift. He basically stood over me and watched me eat, despite me asking several times to "dejame en paz." He kept coming over and would literally just not leave me alone to eat, which was terrible because the steak was really good.

I guess its nice that he was attentive, but this was ridiculous. I'm used to this kind of stuff sometimes on the street, but in a restaurant by my server? Come on. Definitely not recommendable for females traveling alone.

• Visited January 2013
Miami and other places
“Excellent Nica steak house”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Quite delicious and highly recommended though our perspective is limited as were our selections, since we had just been to La Casita, which I found here, and were not all that hungry. It has very good wine list and our waiter was superb in guiding us, though that may be partly because he knew two people at out table. The service was excellent by any standards and the wood adorned room is lovely elegant. Everything was very good indeed. I highly recommend it.

Visited January 2013
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“Good steak”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Steak was good the short rib was not that great . Henry our server was very good. He speaks a little English and tried very hard to understand us. Dinner was expensive especially by Nicaragua standards about $100 for the two of us, but that included a bottle of wine.

• Visited November 2012