“Very good food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Probably the best restaurant in Duquesa. Had a lovely meal there and even catered for a Vegetarian in our midst.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

La Traviata never fails to deliver. Great food, friendly professional staff, terrific setting and always a good atmosphere. I could not recommend it more.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant in Duquesa, the staff are supremely efficient and pleasant/friendly. Though we’d had a large brekkie we shared a starter of the cheese garlic bread, which was lovely. We both chose fillet steak with fries and veg, cooked medium can quite easily say for both it was butter melting in your mouth, best steak I’ve had in years. House red lovely and a very good price at 12 euros 50. Only minus desserts overpriced in our opinion. I had the brownie with ice cream which was very nice.

The boss appears to be a lovely bloke, a George Clooney or Perry Como in his prime, he is backed up by some lovely ladies all exceptionally efficient and polite as previously stated.

A must visit in Duquesa.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

No matter what food you order at La Traviata it will be good. They do a wonderful selection of dishes, both starters and mains and all are cooked to perfection. We like the sword of filet steak to share which is truly magical but there are many other top quality dishes to choose from. Also good in my opinion is the liver or sea bass. If I was pushed to select a red wine I would opt for the Izadi at around 20 euros, it is quite exceptional. The staff are always friendly and you normally get a drink on the house after settling your bill. What more do you want?

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

So pleased to revisit this lovely restaurant; never fails to please in all respects. Very professional and attentive staff, broad menu and top quality food, cooked to perfection. Recommend the fillet steaks!