My husband and I found this place on accident - just driving around and looking for a place directly on the Beach. What a find. Rooms are basic but the view and restaurant were great. Plenty for beach for long walks in the morning when the tide is out. People were freindly and the pool area was nice if you needed some shade. Power went out a few time but it was no big deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay View Hotel; is a welcoming place, located in the bay of San Carlos, Panama. We are at the mouth of the River Matahogado and waterfront where the rising and setting of the sun and moon, it's a wonderful thing. * Trading for national and international tourism, since 2002. We have been the scene of major sporting events of scientific interest, located in the interior, the solar eclipse in 2005, visit astrologers, technicians Nikon and other companies from Japan,documented in our guestbook. * Living rooms, capacity 70 people. Air conditioning, wifi, podium and sound. Additional equipment projector, data / etc show. * Corporate events - Spend Days - Day use * Weddings and Fifteen-years * Adventures in beach - Volley Ball - Fishing day * Tours to tourist sites, located at 30 and 50 minutes away. Regards tourism... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Bay View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View Hotel San Carlos
- Bay View Hotel Panama/San Carlos