We heard about this open air restaurant from friends, it truly is a hidden gem. It is located off the hwy & down a long dirt road inside the Bay View Resort. It is pleasantly located on the beach side, we had full view of the pacific ocean watching the tide come in. There are palapas over the tables at the shoreline making the settling lovely. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, we had very good service. Meals were fresh, ample, and cooked just right. Calamari was excellent & don't forget to try the yucca fries. Bathrooms were very clean as was the resort. We would recommend this restaurant to our friends and would love to go back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay View Hotel; is a welcoming place, located in the bay of San Carlos, Panama. We are at the mouth of the River Matahogado and waterfront where the rising and setting of the sun and moon, it's a wonderful thing. * Trading for national and international tourism, since 2002. We have been the scene of major sporting events of scientific interest, located in the interior, the solar eclipse in 2005, visit astrologers, technicians Nikon and other companies from Japan,documented in our guestbook. * Living rooms, capacity 70 people. Air conditioning, wifi, podium and sound. Additional equipment projector, data / etc show. * Corporate events - Spend Days - Day use * Weddings and Fifteen-years * Adventures in beach - Volley Ball - Fishing day * Tours to tourist sites, located at 30 and 50 minutes away. Regards tourism... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bay View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay View Hotel San Carlos
- Bay View Hotel Panama/San Carlos