Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I had a spacious, clean room and a delicious, generous breakfast each day. Very handy for the town centre and ski bus stop. The staff were friendly and approachable. I would have appreciated tea making equipment in the room.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Big rooms, fresh breakfast , evening dinner more than satisfying, kind staf ,and this for a reasonable price! We will come back for our ski holidays to this hotel for sure. Not used anymore to people smoking in bar but in austria this is still allowed

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Located in the middle of Mittersill this hotel is the right place to stat. Good value for money, the staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Nothing to complain! Not understand some bad reviews here for my opinion!

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2012

If you enjoy sleeping in an ash tray, this is your hotel. Some freaking idiot designed and built this hotel with a bar right in the center of the hotel on the first floor without any ventilation system and it permeates the entire property all day and all night. People were smoking around this bar until the wee hours. I went down to complain around 11pm and four chain smokers were bellied-up to the bar going at it. The bartender and customers basically told me to go screw myself.

This hotel is FULL of cigarette smoke; I was on the second floor (3rd floor in US standards) and the lobby of the floor I was on was full of smoke. Even with my hotel room door closed I could smell it. I opened the window and that only made it worse. You cannot go anywhere in this hotel without being exposed to cigarette smoke. Gag me!!

Sad, too, because otherwise it's nice at a reasonable price. It amazes me that Austrians are all so caught up in recycling, environmental stewardship etc. and then fill every bar and restaurant, and in this case hotel with cigarette smoke. Have they not gotten the memo? Christ, when is this country going to get with the rest of the world and acknowledge that second hand smoke is a bad thing. Even Germany is moving away from smoking in buildings and restaurants...

Room tip: Stay here only if cigarette smoke doesn't bother you.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank philh73
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Went for a 1 week ski vacation with 3 kids ages 8-14. Had a 4 person room with double bed an sofa bed. Room was spatious, had tv, was quiet, easy to adjust temperature on heaters. Hotel has excellent relax facility with several saunas and steam sauna. Staff and owner are brilliant - very helpful in every way and can communicate fluently in at least German, English and Swedish (we did not try any other languages...). Food is perfect for active days. Easy to get to ski areas either by ski bus or car.

WIll definitely return and happily recommend to others.

Date of stay: February 2012