“Delicious food, friendly staff, spotlessly clean cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of patio cafe

patio cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Llangrannog
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://www.llangrannog.org.uk/local_businesses.htm
Warwick
“Delicious food, friendly staff, spotlessly clean cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We visited Llangrannog for the third time in three years and love coming back to the Patio Cafe. The cafe is very clean and has plenty of tables inside but also quite a lot of seating outside too. The staff were all very friendly and helpful but best of all, the food was delicious. We had breakfast there more than once and particularly enjoyed the scrambled egg on toast and the bacon ciabattas. We also had lunch there and their fresh salmon sandwiches with lemon mayo were fantastic. We look forward to coming back next year!

1 Thank fluffythewhiterabbit

Devon England
“A lovely restaurant with great views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were holidaying very near to Llangrannog and enjoyed morning coffee here and decided that we must go back for lunch before we went home. We had the seafood chowder which was really delicious, plenty of variety of fish and very tasty. We had eyed up the desserts several times and each of us went for a different one. The caramel and apple tart was so gorgeous and I have been wishing we lived on the doorstep so we could keep eating their desserts. The service is friendly and smiley. Sitting out on the terrace, looking at the lovely view is a bonus.

1 Thank aeb67
Walsall
“Little things can spoil it!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We decided on a family trip to Llangrannog yesterday, Sunday. Great day out but sometimes small things can marr a nice day.
We had spent all our available cash and sitting in the crowded car park, my wife said she would like an ice cream. I went over to the Patio cafe and asked if they would take a card for 3 ice creams, half expecting a no. To my surprise I got a yes.
Three quarters of an hour later we walked over to the cafe, first of all my wife asked to taste a couple of the ice creams (big choice) which they let her do, after a third request the girl looked at the boss who muttered something (I hope it was not because my wife is Black) - so my wife asked if I would like to sample (there were no signs stating how many taster sessions you could have) I agreed, so we had had three small tasters. You could tell they were not happy. We ordered 3 ice creams. I was then told it was 40p for using the card!!!!!

2 Thank Roy L
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“Well worth the drive down the coast to this 'Gem' of a cafe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Although I have lived in the area for some 48 years, finally found my way to Llangrannog on the advice of friends. Wonderful cafe, excellent food, pleasant staff and fab ice cream - very dog friendly.Car parking is expensive in the pub car park, but necessary if you have an older person with you as I did on that occasion. On my next visit I shall use the local car park and walk down to the beach from there.

• Visited June 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Quality cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Home-made cafe food as good as it gets. We had the tastiest curried parsnip soup followed by the deepest victoria sponge ever and ice cream made on the premises. Spotlessly clean and view to die for.

• Visited June 2013