“The only place to stay”
Review of Wervil Grange farm

Wervil Grange farm
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Llangrannog
Wervil Grange farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llangrannog
Leicester, United Kingdom
“The only place to stay”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Myself and my 5 year old son stayed for just 4 nights but I would have stayed forever if I could have. Ionwen and Jan were so warm and welcoming, really made us feel at home, I think my son may have adopted them as 2 extra Grannies as he always wanted to talk to them at the end of the day! The rooms are beautiful with large beds and fantastice soft mattresses. The room I stayed in had a large white bath with feet,so luxurious. I will definitely be returning next year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank glydon

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Gravesend
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've stayed with Ionwen on two visits, first with my husband and on the second visit with my daughter, and I've just booked my husband and his brother for yet another stay. We were greeted with tea and Welshcakes, fresh from the oven. Ionwen is the most lovely lady, a brilliant advocate for Wales you can't help but love her!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank FrancesGravesend
High Wycombe
Reviewed April 30, 2012

A really lovely place to stay. All the rooms were cosy, comfortable and clean and the roll top baths were just heaven! Ionwen is the perfect hostess who provided a superb breakfast and made us feel very welcome. Thankyou!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent and to the same standard.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank LEAM_11
Somerset Uk
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Found Wervil Grange in the Farm Stay brochure on our tour of Wales. A long unmade track leads to this quiet guesthouse. Mrs Lewis had a pot of tea and cake for us in the lounge within minutes of our arrival. Clean room with bath and handheld shower. Real milk is available if you use the in-room teamaking. So much better than those awful uht offerings in most establishments. Superb breakfast led us to miss lunch. However, being hungry at 4pm leads you to the tea and cakes, so beware the expanding waistlines when you frequent these excellent hidden gems.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank troutfisherman
Leatherhead, Surrey
Reviewed July 6, 2008

The working farm is run by Ionwen Lewis and from the moment we arrived, we were made to fee welcome.

The room was luxurious, with a lovely bathroom/bath. Breakfast used local produce and filled us for the day.

Location, food and hospitality were first class and we will be returning when next in the area.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — -
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
7 Thank cs_frimley

Been to Wervil Grange farm? Share your experiences!