“Best restaurant ever”

Ca Bosco restaurant
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wonderful and romantic location, a lot of wine and very good meat ..
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended this restaurant and I am glad I went.
The restaurant is extremely cozy and welcoming, the family who owns it makes you feel at home straight away.
I had the best meat I have ever eaten and the home-made pasta was just incredible.
I highly recommend it and I can t wait to go back again on my next trip to Italy!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (359)

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

These people leave you feeling like part of the family and cook for you like you’re the favourite.

It’s in such a great location overlooking Bologna with views of the surrounding hills.

Self catering BnB units are clean and wonderfully decorated to modern spec.

Parking and massive outside dining area make it a fantastic location to celebrate with the whole family!

Can’t wait to go back and have the lasagna again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful restaurant, situated on top of a hill, surrounded by trees and amazing views. Authentic Italian home cooking, offering a wide range and all kinds of dishes. Have recommended it to everyone I know!! Really lovely staff, very good English! Fantastic for a special occasions and absolute must visit restaurant if you are nearby. We had homemade pasta to share, which was out of this world and a mixed grill selection of meats which was superb, with a tartare to start!
Mirella and Ringo brought so much fun - absolutely fantastic hosts!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

It's good restaurant with fair prices. Bruschette costed 8 euros, ravioli di patate e speck - 8 euros, bistecca - 19 euros, contorno (patate or verdure griglia) 3,50 euros,vino di casa 0,5 lt. - 4 euros. The meat was good that's why it costs more and there is a quite big chose, but the prices for other dishes were absolutely normal. The service had good timing. Nice place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Charming B&B on a hill overlooking the hills and valleys of Castello di Serravalle! Our room was lovely and clean with great internet service. Our hostess Mirella was wonderful and couldn't do enough for us. If I am in this area again I would absolutely stay here.

Date of visit: September 2017
slim61mar, Proprietario at Ca Bosco restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

we were very nice to met you and we hope to see you soon !! you're great!