“Home from home”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marple
Springfield Hotel Marple
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Marple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Only stayed one night but it was amazing. Room was spotless and bed was extremely comfy ! Bathroom was spacious too! Breakfast in the morning was faultless ! Kevin and Elaine made us feel at home. Highly recommended !!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris G

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Attended a wedding locally and the arrangements were made on our behalf. Received a warm welcome and enjoyed a drink in the evening sun with Kevin and Elaine before heading out for the night. Rooms are clean with everything you need. Breakfast is fantastic with a great selection of fruit , breakfast cereals, croissant and Full English to finish. Even got a lift to pick the car up the following day.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank holidaysrfun99
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after attending a wedding, both Kevin & Elaine were excellent hosts, went out of there way for us even offering to drop us off to pick our car up, the hotel is clean & welcoming, bed was comfortable, breakfast was superb...........we will be back

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank albertwas90
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed for 3 night while visit my mum and organizing an event in Manchester, laid back and they cant do enough to help.Just a short walk into the villiage centre. Breakfast was very tasty and plenty of choice. I will be returning again soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Simon J W
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights, whilst visiting freinds and then attending an Antiques fair in Greater Manchester. On arrival the host was somewhat overbearing but we were hardly there so just kept ourselves to ourselves. The decor is tired and dated, a mix of the eighties with a bit of bright floral wallpaper thrown in for good measure, it really is time for an overhaul of the decor, parts of the hotel reminded me of my Great Grandmother's house when I was younger.

The room we stayed in was adequate, it was quite small and the furniture cheap and tacky, overall it was quite clean but way too overpriced, a more suitable price would be £55.00 per night for two.

Breakfast was ok, but I have eaten better bacon butties at roadside cafes. I would definitely not class this as a hotel but merely bordering along the lines of a B&B, the prices may reflect that of a hotel, but the facilities and service barely above hostel level.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
28  Thank Jane B
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this lovely, comfortable hotel the night before a new store opening and loved it! Don't know what establishment those who posted negative comments stayed at, but ignore them. Kevin couldn't have been more welcoming - he even drove me to the dentist for an emergency appointment!

The room was clean, warm, cosy and blissfully quiet. I had the best night's sleep in ages. Breakfast was well cooked, high quality ingredients with wide selection of cereals, fresh bread, fruit for those able to resist the full English.

I would be happy to recommend to any business traveller and especially women travelling on their own. A safe environment with a home from home feel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lindsay1957
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and myself chose the Springfield Hotel, being close to my wifes training course nearby the following day. The hotel was excellent, Kevin the host made us feel most welcome on our late arrival, and after a quick drink in the bar, we retired to our room. We found the room to be very clean and well equipped for our nights stay, with a lovely view of the hills at daybreak.
After getting ready, we made our way to breakfast. Well, what can I say, the choice was outstanding and hot food all cooked to order. I had the best cooked breakfast that I can remember, well done to the chef !
I would rate this small hotel at top standard, the room was good, the food excellent and the host, Kevin, made us both feel so welcome. Well done and thank you.

Room Tip: Maybe a room not facing the main road, if possible.