Just returned from a fantastic ski/snowboard week in les arcs 2000 , the snow was the best I've seen !!!!!
We traveled as a group of 6 & all agreed it was great value for money ......
Steph & her team were great made us feel welcome & entertained us day & night
Food was excellent couldn't fault it at all :-))
Rooms were very clean but small ,bathrooms very basic think hotel could do with a refurb soon but ok .....
Recommend to anyone & def will return & will also look at other resorts :-)))))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Village is the highest of the Arcs, at an altitude of 2000 metres. There's a dynamic atmosphere that encourages sports fans to give free rein to all the delights of skimming over the snow. At Arcs Extreme, teens have a new Club Med Passworld(R) centre designed especially for them. Comfortably installed on their yeti pouffes, surrounded by a decor of glittering snowscapes and mirrors, they can hang out together and discuss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Club Med so you can book your Club Med Arcs Extreme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Les Arcs - Les Arcs 2000 Hotel Les Arcs
- Club Med Bourg Saint Maurice
- Les Arcs Club Med