I am struggling to see why ayone could have any complaints whatsoever about this hotel!
I'll try and answer some qusetions i had before going, as there isn't too much info on the website.
Just stayed here for a week and had an amzing time;
Perfectly adequate. Clean and presentable with a reliable and constant supply of hot water. You are given a large bottle of water each day by the cleaners. Decent tlevesions with BBC1 & BBC2.
FOOD & DRINK;
Amazing! These guys akready have your money, so could really provide whatever they wanted as part of your all inclusive deal. But they don't..
I couldn't believe the selection of food available as the Buffet. Oysters, Fresh Prawns, Pizza, Steak, Fish, Duck, Pork etc. They have loads of stations with speciality dishes and really go to a huge effort with the meal times.
The drinks station has everything you could wnat also. It even has it's own beer tap!!
We all ate far too much as it was just so nice!
They also have a Fondue restaurant, and another where you get a hot stone and cook your own meat. Both of these need booking, but provide a nice change from the buffet. (Not that's it's needed though!)
All drinks you could want are included aswell. Baileys; Malibu and other premium spirits are all free!
The staff here go above and beyond for you. They all seem to be workign and on duty 24/7!! And ont op of this they always seem happy. One night we couldn't get into the Fondue restaurant, and when we asked at reception, we were squeezed in for that night by the restaurant manager, despite them being fully booked!
They also constaintly lay on snacks and treats, so you will never go hungry here! Come in from skiing at 4pm for example, and you will find a whole table of snacks and cakes, and a station with someone making you wither fresh pancackes or waffles!
Every night the staff put on a show at 9:30pm, which is always some form of cabaret, be it either a muscial, a sketch show or some sort of play. It always involves music and dancing though, and all the staff get involved. I couldn't believe how they can all remember all the dances and words and put together such a decent show! Granted, it's not upto the standard of a west end show, but what do you expect? It makes it more fun and more enjoyable that it is the hotel staff doing it and not being 100% polished! We actually started looking forward to the shows each night!
After this at 10:30pm, they get everyone up for dancing and games!
These come included as part of you all inclusive package, and are led by the Ecole Ski Francais. These were amaizng, and all of our seperate instructors were great. They meet each morning outside the hotel at 9:30am. There is no walking involved. You ski from the boot room right to a button lift, then ski straight back into the boot room after. Perfect!!
Even if you are a good skier, i would recommend the lessons, as the instructors show you all the best pistes and areas!
To sum up, i had the best ski holiday of my life, and would recommend Club Med to anyone. I will definitely be using them for my next ski holiday as i've never experienced anything like it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Village is the highest of the Arcs, at an altitude of 2000 metres. There's a dynamic atmosphere that encourages sports fans to give free rein to all the delights of skimming over the snow. At Arcs Extreme, teens have a new Club Med Passworld(R) centre designed especially for them. Comfortably installed on their yeti pouffes, surrounded by a decor of glittering snowscapes and mirrors, they can hang out together and discuss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Arcs Extreme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Les Arcs - Les Arcs 2000 Hotel Les Arcs
- Club Med Bourg Saint Maurice
- Les Arcs Club Med