Just got back from a great week at Chantel 1 in a superior 2 bed apartment. This is the third P&V apartment we've stayed in, while the others were adequate this was a completely different experience. The apartment was excellent, lots of room and well fitted out. It was a duplex with lovely wooden sloping ceilings which added to the Alpine feel, the bedrooms were dark due to the 6 feet of snow on the rooflights but I'm certainly not going to complain about too much snow!
The pool was nice, the apartments are ski-in/out straight onto the Chantel blue piste, there is a ski hire shop / small restaurant which we didn't try plus a bar / pizza takeaway which we used several times which was very good.
Small downsides- free in-room WIFI was dire, could barely get a connection most of the time,
Not easy to access the village centre other than to ski / board down or catch a bus, not brilliant for food shopping (we drove so came prepared) and for the same reason would not be ideal for non-skiers or complete beginners.
All-in-all had a great time, 1800 is perfectly placed to explore all of Les Arcs easily over a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family free car resortDoorstep skiingA residence offering relaxation areas and ‘Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages de Chantel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Chantel Hotel Les Arcs
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Les Alpages De Chantel