- extremely close to the ski lift, ski rental store and ski storage room, among others.
- very spacious and bright
- comfortable bar to have a drink at night
- the service was very friendly and polite
- good showers
- apart from their buffet they had two restaurants which you had to book in advance for and were either full or closed all of the nights we tried to book
- spa is small and you have to book in advance (was full the first day we wanted to go)
- if you get one of the rooms that are on the opposite side from reception you have to walk a long distance each time you forget something and want to go get it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right in the centre of Arc 1800 and at the foot of the slopes, the Hotel du Golf is one of the most renowed in the region. The views on the forest, the slopes and the Mont-Blanc will charm any mountain lover.- The Grand Domaine des Arcs" and "Paradiski" ski areas - Altitude: 1,200 - 3,250 m.- One of the largest ski centres in the Alps with 3700 ha of skiing domain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel du Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pv Holidays Hotel Latitudes Du