We stayed here in February 2013 and it was a fantastic! The traditional rooms are spacious with great views over the valley and the village. You sleep on the traditional mats on the floor. Our room was on the 6th floor. The room has a separate entrance where there is access to the toilet and the private bathroom. The living/bed room offers coffee and tea facilities. The meals are included and is an amazing experience in itself. The lobby and the common areas are very nice and you can access internet freely from these areas. We went to the monkey park and the hotel offered free shuttle service to that place. All in all this was a great hotel with excellent food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Japanese Experience including Tatami Rooms & Magical Ryokan Dinner & Breakfast. A limited number of rooms have Westerner Orientated Beds. You'll feel the pride of Yudanaka's Mineral Springs in our 100% Natural Overflowing-Non-recycled HotSprings. Our staff will show a Ryokan tradition in an international atmosphere. Book the private 9th floor rooftop HotSpring Tub for your Floating Sake dream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ryokan Biyunoyado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Hotel Yamanouchi-Machi
- Ryokan Biyunoyado Japan/Yamanouchi-Machi, Nagano Prefecture