I reviewed this hotel two years ago but have since been diagnosed with Coeliac disease. In shinjuku we were turned away from 9 restaurants in one night once I showed the gluten- free restaurant card.
What a relief to come to the Price East. We had booked breakfast and dinner which was more reasonable than buying it each night. We were treated like royalty. The chefs could not have done more to please us. I let them know our requirements in advance so they were prepared. Our food was delicious. We had the Shabu- Shabu and the western dinner. Both were excellent. I would come again for the food and the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taken as a whole, the Shiga Kogen region is quite possibly the largest ski and snowboard resort area in the world. The area is located to the northeast of Nagano City, about 40 minutes out. The Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel is located at the base of the excellent Yakebitaiyama resort and has a variety of different plans and packages for skiers of all levels. The most popular is the "All-in-1 Pack," which includes breakfast and a one-day lift ticket. The resort hotel has a total of 690 comfortable rooms in three separate wings (100 in the East Wing, 240 in the South Wing and 350 in the West Wing). All provide easy access to the lifts and slopes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Chubu
- Yamanouchi-Machi Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Yamanouchi Machi
- Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel Japan/Yamanouchi-Machi, Nagano Prefecture