Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Yamanouchi-machi
from $189.67
from $221.92
from $143.32
from $35.90
More Info
All reviews snow tubing yudanaka station terrace cafe shuttle bus snow experience sora sleds ski beginners cloudy park peak clouds yen resort
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

This is the second time I have had a ski lesson through this organisation. The instructors are always understanding of your level of ski experience and adapt the lesson accordingly. On this occasion, it was a matter of picking up from where I left off 2 years ago, and then having a great day skiing. Tom was a fantastic instructor. He Explained everything in simple terms and by demonstration. In no time at all, I had got my confidence back and I was back on the slopes skiing. Tom also pushed my confidence levels to go higher up in the ski park. Tom was fun to learn with, a very interesting guy to talk to and made the ski lesson very enjoyable. He makes you feel at ease from the outset. Thank you Tom for a great experience. I really enjoyed my ski lesson with you. I would recommend this ski school to anyone visiting the region and especially Tom if you need lessons to be taught in English. All the best!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We booked our sons ski lesson with Ryuoo snow academy via email which was very quick and convenient. The lesson was a private lesson with instructor Heather, who was patient and supporting, while giving our son adequate instructions. He improved his skills while he gained confidence and had fun ate the same time. Compliments to Heather, we will book her again if we come back to Yamanouchi next year.

Date of experience: January 2020
ryuooskipark, Manager at Ryuoo Ski Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you very much for taking your time to write to us.

We are glad to hear that you had good time with Heather.

We hope we can ski again in RYUOO!

RYUOO
INTERNATIONAL
SNOW ACADEMY

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

First time skiing at Ryuoo Ski Park and our personal instructor, Jerry, was amazing! We have improved a lot. Thank you very much!

Date of experience: January 2020
ryuooskipark, マネージャー at Ryuoo Ski Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you very much for taking your time to write to us.

We are glad to hear that you had good time with Jerry.

We hope we can ski again with you!

RYUOO
INTERNATIONAL
SNOW ACADEMY

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Tom with the international ski Academy at the ryuoo ski park did a wonderful job with my 13 year old for his first skiing experience. We Booked the day before for two kids but my youngest got sick. Showed up early and Tom took my 13 year old out; had him hitting the runs by lunchtime. Absolute Pro with good bedside manner and patience. Used an effective craw, walk, run method focusing on fundamentals.

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Ryuoo ski park sucks. Most of the tracks were closed although there was plenty of snow. I had to wait way too long for the gondola and when I got at the top of the mountain there was only one ski-lift. Besides, you have to walk up from the gondola and the path is dangerous like hell because it is icy and poorly designed. The top restaurant ran out of food before 1pm. And then, they said everybody had to get off the mountain because of the bad weather : the queue for the gondola was endless!

Date of experience: December 2019