“Awesome Resort”
Review of Kanha Resort

Kanha Resort
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been to the Resort with Friends during HOLI festival, the special place was organized to play holi commandable services with spotless cleanliness. the entire trip went in so well that we never asked for anything as was organised so properly and was available with out even asking. the food was delicious and in evening manager basant soni as arrange a tribal dance show with a bonfire Beautiful lawns made us relax and enjoy the beauty of Nature. In fact all of us have planned a trip again in May with families to the same Resort.
Hihgly recommended to Nature lovers, families and infact for everyone. I feel everyone should surely visit once to enjoy nature. All the staff is so supportive

If you want to visit do the advance booking for room and safari I have call Mr pratik from nagpur for booking his no. is 9860818500

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 1, 2012

It was my first time in Kanha. I booked this resort through internet with an agent of surat just one week before my arrival and I have praised myself several times for my choice after I stayed there. This is an excellent resort located well within the forest. I would like to cut off from everything except bare minimum modern amenities. Therefore for me it was an excellent hideaway in the nature.
There are some cottages within the resort. The rooms are clean with western style attached bath with a small veranda in the front, where you can sit and relax. The centrally located dining area has an open area also with only vegetarian food is provided on a menu basis and food is very homely. The overall staffs including the manager are very friendly and helpful. Practically I have no complaints at all.
My overall experience was over hauling. Tiger citing is never guaranteed in any jungle, but my advice for all travelers that apart from tigers, enjoy the tranquility of nature, feel the soul of the jungle with other animals. To me it is a gift for urban people like us to spend few days in the wilderness.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family