We stayed in Muba at Mukki for 5 nights in Dec '12. Originally, we had booked the Mud-hut. But on arrival, we didn't like it. We found it too basic so we shifted to the Deluxe room.
1. Food was simple but average taste-wise.
2. The last 1 km. to the resort is a dust road & is quite bumpy.
1. Reasonably clean.
2. Hot water is from a boiler which is heated using wood from fallen branches. We never had a problem with hot water even at 5 in the morning when it was extremely cold outside.
3. It's constructed in tune with the environment.
4. Really warm, courteous & helpful staff.
5. Booking taxis from the hotel is more reasonable than outside.
Small Tip: We found the Mukki zone the best of the 3 (i.e. Mukki, Kisli & Kanha) for animal & bird sightings. (We did a safari in all 3 zones).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The lodge located on the edge of Kanha National Park provides an ideal setting for guest to experience central Indian wildlife and hospitality. Spread over 45 acres, the property houses an elevated machan for wildlife viewing, large grasslands, and a beautiful lake with a suspended deck, an ideal location to spend evenings as one can simply relax while trying to capture the perfect shades of the setting sun. It is a great weekend destination for the nearby cities of Mumbai, Pune, Raipur, Nagpur and Jabalpur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Asteya Kanha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.