I stayed at this hotel with a friend in April while attending a wedding in Cochin. The hotel has a weird smell and feels old. The lobby was dark and not very comfortable. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms was very comfortable, clean with a great view of the backwaters. Breakfast was ok and in room dining was very good. I ordered the Panner tikka and it was delicious. I also joined their morning Yoga class which was excellent and the trainer was very good and very helpful. Overall, this hotel is good base in Cochin and had all the facilities expected from a le meridian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Otel, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India