I used my starwood points to stay at this hotel and so was happy over all. I would however advise anyone staying in Cochin for the first time to stay nearer Fort Cochin. This hotel feels like a conference hotel, on the outskirts of the main area and we didnt really feel like we were in Cochin. It is relatively easy to get a rikshaw outside of the hotel but prices can vary, make sure to bargain, bargain, bargain! Do not get the hotel to arrange a car for you, they charge almost 10 times as much as a rikshaw costs. The rooms were nice, very standard starwood and the food at the restaurants was good. Overall a pleasant stay, but location not ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India