Beautiful hotel. The hotel garden is overlooking the river. There are some lovely fruit trees in the garden. There is a boat jetty that is linked to the hotel main building with a bridge. You can enjoy the view of the garden and river from there. Absolutely beautiful!
The rooms are excellent. Breakfast was excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India