i visited this place on a conference from 29 august to 2 nd sept. I had to wait for around 1 hour as my room was not ready. my check in time was 9:00 am all expenses already paid and i reached around 10 am still have to wait. Staff was good they provided my family a complementary breakfast as i was little late for the breakfast time. place is no where near le meridians standard,
i understand there is repair work going on , so they better stop working for that time rather than spoiling le meridian reputation. now what was good- breakfast was awesum but that too same for all 4 days i stayed, but thank god it was same as it could have been worse. Staff is super CARING. rooms are big and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India