Given the location and the hotel brand name, I was expecting a lot from the Le Meridien Kochi. Overall, however, I was disappointed.
While the rooms are generally clean and comfortable, they were not decorated to 5 star standard. Other reviews have, interestingly, also picked up on the fact that there is a damp, musty smell pervading this building which is really quite off-putting. Certainly it does not make you feel like you are in a five star resort.
Despite the above, the service was efficient and friendly, and the food excellent (very much the highlight, in fact).
Unfortunately, however, I would not go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India