My family and I stayed at the Le Meridien Kochi (Cochin) and we were not impressed by this hotel as a 4-5 star category. We've stayed at the Le Merdien in New Delhi so we've had experience with Le Merdien. First, the bathroom drainage was below standard. In fact, when we used the shower, the water flooded the floors so we were disappointed to say the least. Second, the problem was shared with the staff but, no compensation was offered. In the service industry, I'm of the opinion that sub-par hotel stays should be compensated for but, that opinion wasn't shared ... so for the money, the stay was not worth it. Across the highway, there is a new Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza being built so I would suggest staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India