“OMG ... best pizza I have ever tasted.”
Review of Pizzeria Trina

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Melbourne
“OMG ... best pizza I have ever tasted.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went to this little pizza pasta place after reading their great reviews and I was not disappointed. Four of us shared 2 large pizzas and I am not exaggerating when I say they were the nicest pizzas I have had in years. We usually eat in Camberwell, but I would happily travel the extra distance for the quality of the pizza here. I can't wait to try their pasta (they had a spaghetti ragu that looked delicious). The way the owner and his staff prepare that pizza with so much love of the food and pride is evident when you taste the result. AMAZING ! I had the pizza Mare which had the most delicious prawns and scallops which had been marinated in a garlic parsley marinade. OMG so good ! Their prices were fantastic and they are happy to make half/half on large pizzas which is a bonus (many places won't do this I find). The place is tiny though and only seats 2 tables of 4 so you would be best to book a table or get takeaway. Seriously good - can't wait to go back but wish they could expand their place to cater for restaurant style dining !

• Visited April 2013