“Poor customer service”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We checked out their website to make sure that they were going to be open as we wanted to go as a group. According to the website Friday Saturday and Sunday they were open from 12 until 11pm. So we arrived at 3.10 pm on Friday to be informed that they were closed. We explained what the website said and were almost accused of making it up. Very bad attitude. We will not be going there again.

2  Thank 15Bae

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went here on saturday night with relatives and had a fab meal !

We all chose fillet steak as our main and it was one of the best steaks we've had for a while , its was so delicious and melted in your mouth.

Always a good meal had there but that one was the best so far.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Decided to treat ourselves to a rare night out. Andrew was able to fit us in a very short notice and the food was as usual FANTASTIC! Atmosphere always good and the new bar looks fab. Thanks to Andrew and the girls. Bex and Elaine

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The single, best prepared , most deliciously prepared fillet steak that I have eaten in the last 10
years !!! To Andrew , the host and chef , my wife and I " thank you " for a most delicious and
mememorably pleasant evening. Enough said !!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our family were in holiday in the area for a week and we booked a table for lunch here on Easter Sunday. On entering the pub I must say it was rather grubby looking. A man, who I can only assume was the manager/owner was waking around in a grey, grubby looking tshirt, holding a jug of milk from which drops of milk were dripping on the carpet from the spout.
I decided to nip to the loo before we were seated. Again, grubby toilet and no hand soap. That was the last straw so we decided not to risk eating there! I was challenged when leaving and I said I just didn't feel the establishment was very hygienic. If the public areas that are on public display are that dirty what must the kitchen be like?,!

2  Thank TravelBeeKent