“Coffee shop with excellent service!”

Esquires Coffee House
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently had my first visit to Esquires coffee house only through Costa being so busy. I am so glad this was the case! The choice of coffee was excellent and the range of additional flavours much more vast than the other well known high street coffee shops. I opted for coconut in my latte after assistance from the staff, who were very approachable and friendly. The coffee was the best I have had! The choice of snacks was also very good and I opted for a toasted teacake. All were a good price. The shop was clean and with a nice atmosphere. I will definately be returning and would recommend this coffee house over the more well known high street shops to anyone.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great coffee and a fabulous selction of teas - try the apple & mint, really refreshing.
The cakes are very good too, I'm usually spoilt for choice.
The only downside is it's way too crowded, with too many tables & chairs in too small a space. Ok if you're there when it's quieter, but at busy times it's not very relaxing.

1  Thank Lisa C