“Great place!”

Tumbler Ridge Hotel and Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tumbler Ridge
Tumbler Ridge Hotel and Suites
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Stayed there last August 2012 and I must say that I really like this place and will definitely come back. It was very clean and staff were courteous. The kitchenette was great for me to make my own food and proximity to local stores was handy.

I will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Tumbler Ridge Hotel and Suites

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Recently spent a weekend exploring the Tumbler Ridge area of B. C.. We hadn't booked a hotel before leaving as we thought we would check them out when we arrived. At first sight, I thought it was an apartment building and not a hotel We soon found out it was originally an apartment block but had been renovated and was being used as hotel accomodations. Most of the units are full apartments... some one bedroom and some are 2 bedroom... full kitchen etc. Lots of workers call this place home but we did not have any issues with late night or early morning noise. The room was very clean, the king size bed was very comfortable. For what we got, the $145 a night is reasonable. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: main floor has patio doors leading to grass/concrete pad and the 2 upper floors have a deck.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 68mustang
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This hotel was so quiet and clean! The staff were amazing and it's proximity to the local shops was convienient ! Each room had a kitchenette which was quite useful, having all necessities available to prepare meals. The beds were comfortable and clean ! The area and mountain views were amazing! Would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area .

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Sparrows2
Reviewed June 22, 2011

A quiet stay (as usual) which is what our crew was looking for. Best place in Tumbler to stay at for those looking for a good sleep. Nice apartment style rooms. Good for extended stays. Pleasant staff. Coffee machine was always stocked.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RemiFarvacque
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Here for work, stayed for a few weeks. Beautiful rooms! And very friendly service.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank EdmontonMelanie
Reviewed January 28, 2009

We stayed at this property with our kids. The hotel was nice but the service was horrible. My son was up all night coughing so I asked for an extra pillow the next day. I was told that we had one pillow per person and that was all we were allowed. No one came to make up our room either day we were there. We asked to check out 1/2 hour late and they said we would be charged an extra $15.00. When I got home my mom said that she had tried to phone me at the hotel and they would not put her through to my room.

I think this property has forgot that they are in the service industry!!

Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
8  Thank MackenzieTravelgal

Been to Tumbler Ridge Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!