Turaco Lodge(Marloth Park)
$107
Jabula Lodge(Marloth Park)
$105
$77
Mvuradona Safari Lodge(Marloth Park)
$153
  • Pool
$115
$95
Priceline
Phumula Kruger Lodge and Safaris(Marloth Park)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Grand Kruger Lodge(Marloth Park)
$131
  • Breakfast included
Royal Kruger Lodge(Marloth Park)
$168
$137
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Crocodile Kruger Safari Lodge(Marloth Park)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
  • Breakfast included
Beyond the Boma Boutique Guesthouse(Marloth Park)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
Priceline
All reviewskruger national parkother guestswonderful experiencemanager davidgame drivesthree course mealpersonal serviceold friendslike royaltystayed for nightsexcellent hospitalityrooms are beautifulhome away from homehis teamsafari guidesouth africathe river
Reviewed March 3, 2010

We decided to spend our week end in the Kruger Park, and we finally get to Marloth Park. That was finally a really good decision, the park is really nice and close to the kruger park. The lodge is excellent, food is amzing, service is maybe one of the best I saw in south africa. This family lodge have got a really nice rate/ value.
Probably one of the best lodge I did in south africa...

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2010

We felt absoulutely delighted with our internet choice when we arrived at Maqueda Lodge - we were warmly greeted by this wonderful family (who all have a hand in the running) and instantly made to feel blissfully at home in the gorgeously decorated Lodge. The Breakfasts were superb and we had a truly wonderful stay. Every day at Maqueda held a lovely surprise - a couple of times a little buck came wandering up through the trees as we were cooling off in one of the plunge pools. We wish Francois and Ettienne and family every success, as it is well deserved!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Megmara
Reviewed January 4, 2010

After a stressful work week, staying at the Maqueda lodge was truly a relaxing experience, a real get-away from busy city life. The location was great, the place was so beautiful and the owners were very nice. They took good care of us. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a totally different experience. We also made new friends during our stay at the Maqueda lodge. This was one trip I will never forget and after two years of traveling around the world, my stay at the Maqueda lodge was one of the best.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2009

From the moment you enter the lodge, you feel right at home. Maqueda is quite charming and has so much character. You can see that a lot of thought was put into each and every detail. The lodge is designed to incorporate the natural elements around you and because of this I felt so relaxed while I was there. I travel a great deal for business and appreciate great service. The Owners were extremely accommodating and ensured that our stay would be memorable. My stay there will be something I always remember! If you are in the area to do a safari at a nearby reserve or just want a relaxing weekend, I would highly suggest that you stay at Maqueda Lodge. I have already started spreading the word to all my friends traveling to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup.

Happy Travels!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank TamiNYC
Reviewed November 30, 2009

We stayed here for one night as part of our honeymoon - what a fabulous experience. We were greeted like family by Joyce and her husband, and were even showed pictures of their children. The food was excellent, and the previous night we were even driven to the local restaurance by Joyce's husband for dinner. I would definately recommend this lodge, if you have taste whatsoever.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple