The Breadsall proved to be a good base but I wouldn't like to be stuck there. The hotel is full of character. And stairs. The food in the Priory was really nice, but is quite pricy. Having said that the Tempo bar menu looked really overpriced for standard fare so we're grateful to Raoul for squeezing us in on a very busy night. I'd book if I planned to eat there again. We chose not to eat in the Tempo on our second night (Priory closed Sun & Mon) and found an excellent pub in a local vilage.
The room was fairly standard and had a bit of a whiff but we were out most of the day and it didn't spoil anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire