Had a fantastic spa day here on Monday with my Mum! When we arrived the chap on reception wasn't particularly welcoming and didn't show us around the complex. Didn't even wish us a nice day.
However, the gym is absolutely fantastic, lots of machines that were very modern and easy to use! We had a good two hours in there.
We had lunch in the tempo cafe which was great (we both had soup and they catered for my mum's gluten allergy) and wasn't too overpriced!
We spent the afternoon poolside which was lovely and warm even sat just in our swimsuits. Spent loads of time in the Jacuzzi which was wonderful and very warm!
Overall a fantastic day! Thanks breadsall!
P.S. Used a groupon voucher so was a bargain!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire