Stayed for 2 nights with my wife (sunday/Monday). Lovely historic building with efficient service and excellent food.
It would be easy for such a large and historic building to show signs of negelct but it was lovely to see well tended gardens and all rooms and communial areas very clean and in good repair.
Normaly we would eat once in the restaurant and then eat either a bar snack or somewhere else, however the food was so good we went back the second night.
Only slight issue was that the room was a bit warm. (Not hot enough for us to complain though)
Would not hesitate to recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire