Stayed over Easter 2013 for a family wedding. The rooms are mostly in a modern block to the rear of the old priory but are linked by passageways to the rest of the hotel. Rooms are spacious and welcoming with good facilities although wi-fi was not free as in many other world hotels. On the Friday night a large group of us ate in the Tempo bar. The staff coped very well and the food was good. The wedding was very well organised and the venue stunning. The food at the reception was excellent. The pool , sauna and steam room were also very good and clean. The location of the hotel is well placed for sightseeing in the Derbyshire countryside and is easily accessible from the motorway. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, served in the old part of the hotel. The real bonus is that Marriott accept Tesco vouchers which saved us a fortune on 2 rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire