I have stayed here several times on business and with friends. It’s a lovely hotel in a great location with lots of facilities at the country club.
It’s always a better stay though when you get one of the rooms in the old house rather than the new annex at the back, so ask / check.
The food is good, and I really like the local english breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a magnificent Grade II listed, 13th century stately residence set in breathtaking scendery on the edge of the Peak District near Derby. History meets modern comfort at this spectacular location. You will be impressed from the moment you arrive. Close to East Midlands Airport, Alton Towers, The Peak District National Park and major motorway and rail links means you enjoy historic splendour while staying close to what's really important! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Derby
- Derby Marriott
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Morley, Derbyshire