“best pow in...the world.”
Review of Rusutsu Resort

Rusutsu Resort
New York City, New York
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“best pow in...the world.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I travel to Rusutsu every year. it's a must. I've been hooked since the first time I got off the plane. There's just a different feeling as soon as you land in Hokkaido. I've been to world renowned resorts such as Whistler. I'm not going to compare Whistler to Rusutsu because they're just not in the same category. Whistler is HUGE and has the most amazing terrain. Rusutsu is not as big, but the quality of snow here is just unmatchable. The secret stashes here are amazing if you're into going off piste. Most English speakers head to Niseko and that's fine too because Niseko is top notch as well. Rusutsu is more relaxed and less Australians that invade Niseko..I'm heading here for 2013 again!

Visited February 2012